Historic Ludwig Epple House Rental Rules
1. Open flames are NOT allowed. Smoking is only permitted outdoors on patio and front yard. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the sand containers located near
the front and back doors.
2. Only Guest and members of the Rental Party may stay overnight in the Property.
3. Guest and members of the Rental Party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising out of their use of the property or others whom they invite to use the property.
4. Pets are not allowed, without the consent of Operators.
5. Help us keep the Ludwig Epple House pest free. Do not leave food out. When it doubt put it in the refrigerator or store in an airtight container.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service. A basic supply of linen is provided. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay.
7. On departure please: wash dishes, pots, pans, silverware, and utensils, put last load in dishwasher and start it; leave the stove and oven clean; securely bag and empty all trash into the outdoor trash bin by the garage; leave the refrigerator clean and empty, place the house condiments on the refrigerator door. Leave the bedspreads neatly folded on the beds to avoid wrinkling.
8. After your departure we will, dust, vacuum, sanitize, clean all towels and linens, make the beds, and empty the dishwasher, and inspect the kitchenware. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from the security deposit.
9. The non-vented gas stove in the living room is not operational May through October.
10. Historic Ludwig Epple House has many irreplaceable items and as such is designed as adult accommodation only. Children may not be accommodated without the consent of Operator.
11. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this Rental Agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Guest shall be liable for any damaged and/or missing items.
By reading the Ludwig Epple House Rules, you certify that you have read and understand these rental rules of the Historic Ludwig Epple House, and by submitting the Rental Agreement, you have agreed to the above rules.